Login   |   Register
All news

Richardson Flags – Delivery and Retrieval Schedule

Published: June 04, 2019

Love your flag and your neighbors? Get more flags in your neighborhood! We'll help you. Tell your friends and neighbors they can receive a 10% discount on their initial subscription when they sign up on RichardsonFlags.org and use code "AOVLM4KZ". They can sign up any time of year and still receive five flags.

The next flag holiday is Memorial Day, on Monday, May 27th. That means we will deliver the flags this weekend and pick them up next weekend.

Most of our teams deliver the flags on Saturday, but due to social conflicts or weather, a few flags may be delivered on Friday or Sunday. Similarly for pick-up, most flags will be picked up on the following Saturday, with a few on Friday or Sunday.

We want to ensure that every paid subscriber gets their flag, and if you don't get yours, feel free to contact us. But don't panic just because you see some flags up in a different part of your neighborhood, and you don't have yours yet. We've broken some neighborhoods into two or more sectors, and different delivery teams may work their areas at different times.If you do need to contact us, use the following:

About 90% of our flags are delivered by girl scouts or boy scouts, under parental supervision. The remaining 10% is now covered by Blue Star Mothers, a service group of mothers of active military. If you see any of our hard workers putting out flags in your neighborhood, feel free to smile and wave to them.

Thank you again for your subscription. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday.

- Richardson Flags, a Richardson Rotary Fundraising Program

Heather Ridge Estates HOA

Facebook Twitter DZone It! Digg It! StumbleUpon Technorati Del.icio.us NewsVine Reddit Blinklist Add diigo bookmark

Sitemap