Login   |   Register

Address Change

Request Made Easier

Post Office
Help the USPS serve you by changing your address online.
Visit Website

Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
For tax record purposes, notify the IRS when you have a change of address.
Visit Website

License or ID Card

Texas Department of Public Safety
Link to change your address on a driver license, ID card or both.
Visit Website

Moving to Texas?
An individual can legally drive with a valid, unexpired driver license from another state or country for up to 90 days after moving to Texas. Learn the steps to get a Texas license or ID card.
Visit Website

Motor Vehicle

Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
You have 30 days from the time you move here to register your vehicle in the state. To learn how, read the Apply to be Texan booklet. In no time at all, you will be a Registered Texan! 
Visit Website

Vehicle Registration
Your vehicle registration sticker displays your license plate number, county of registration and partial vehicle identification number.
Visit Website